Thursday, December 9, 2021

PLANNING: LOGO and PRODUCTION IDENT

For our production, I made our company's logo which I also transposed into a moving sequence (OUR IDENT). I used PowerPoint as I knew it had the transition of curtains opening which we wanted to use to open our production logo sequence. 

Firstly, I went onto PowerPoint and selected the 'transitions' where I was able to find the 'curtain reveal' option. I was working on an iMac which allowed me to screenrecord the transition when I 'presented' the two slides. On the first slide, I had a blank white screen which you can see at the beginning of the moving image. On the next side I imposed an image of a cinema and added 'cool text' lettering over the cinema screen which reads 'SILVER SCREEN PRODUCTIONS'. I then went onto my Mac and selected 'screen record' where I was able to capture the transition of the curtains revealing our production logo. I uploaded this at the start of both of our productions.






1 comment:

PROMO PACK BRIEF:

   Millie Wyatt  1874 I worked with Ellie Smart  1859 , Charlotte Coppellotti  1812  and Jess Foster  1820. Brief Option 2:    A promotion p...